In connection with the processing of data, Corvin Beatrix EV, as a data controller, hereby informs the data subjects about the personal data managed by it on the website www.szaknyelvioktatas.hu (hereinafter: Website), its principles and practices in the field of personal data processing, and the manner and possibilities of exercising the rights of the data subjects (hereinafter: You or the User).
In drafting the provisions of the Prospectus, the Company has taken particular account of Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (the “General Data Protection Regulation” or the “GDPR”). Data processing by Corvin Beatrix EV on the right to information self-determination and freedom of information in 2011 CXII. Act (hereinafter: the Information Act) Section 5 (1) a) on the basis of your voluntary consent as well as electronic commerce services and certain information society services. by law.
By using the Website, you agree to the following and consent to the data processing set out below.
1. Name of the controller:
Name: Corvin Beatrix EV
Mailing address: 1012 Budapest, Mátray u. 5-7.
EV number: EV-9812278 Tax number: 64511096-1-42
E-mail address: email@example.com
Phone: +36 70 280 0011
Corvin Beatrix EV will only receive complaints, comments and requests for information about the handling of your personal data at the e-mail address indicated above.
Hosting provider: Magyar Hosting
2. Basic data management concepts:
a. Data subject (You or User): any natural person identified or identifiable, directly or indirectly, on the basis of personal data;
b. Personal data: data which may be contacted by the data subject, in particular the name, identification mark and knowledge of one or more physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identities, and the conclusion which may be drawn from the data concerning the data subject;
c. Consent: the voluntary and firm expression of the will of the data subject, based on adequate information and giving his or her unambiguous consent to the processing of personal data concerning him or her, in whole or in part;
d. Objection: a statement by the data subject objecting to the processing of his or her personal data and requesting the termination of the processing or the deletion of the processed data;
e. Data controller: the natural or legal person or organization without legal personality - in this case it is executed by the authorized data processor;
f. Data management: any operation or set of operations on data, regardless of the procedure used, in particular their collection, recording, recording, systematisation, storage, alteration, use, interrogation, transmission, disclosure, coordination or linking, blocking, deletion and destruction, and to prevent further use of the data, to take photographs, sound or images and to record physical characteristics capable of identifying the person (eg fingerprint or palm print, DNA sample, iris image);
g. Data processing: the performance of technical tasks related to data management operations, regardless of the method and means used to perform the operations and the place of application, provided that the technical task is performed on the data;
h. Data processor: a natural or legal person or an organization without legal personality who, on the basis of a contract concluded with the data controller, including the conclusion of a contract on the basis of a provision of law, processes data;
i. Data transfer: making the data available to a specific third party; j. Data erasure: making data unrecognizable in such a way that it is no longer possible to recover it; k. Data blocking: the identification of data for further processing is final or for a limited period of time;
l. Third party: a natural or legal person or an organization without legal personality who is not the same as the data subject, the controller or the processor
3. Purpose of data management:
Corvin Beatrix EV. We will use the personal data collected by you through the website and provided by you voluntarily primarily to perform the requested service.
4. Duration of data management: The processing of personal data provided during registration begins with the registration and lasts until it is deleted. You can request the deletion of data at any time from Corvin Beatrix EV by sending a request to the mailing address indicated in point 1. The deadline for deleting data is 2 working days after receipt of the request.
5. Scope of managed data 5.1. Data of visitors to the website operated by Corvin Beatrix EV Corvin Beatrix EV uses Google Analytics, Google Remarketing, AdWords Conversion Tracking, and Facebook Remarketing to measure website traffic at www.szaknyelvioktatas.hu (formerly: www.corvinbeatrix.hu) and to monitor visitor behavior, generate statistics, and advertise performance. The referenced programs on the user's computer are called cookies are placed that collect user data. In order for all content to be viewed on the Service Provider's Website, you need to enable cookies on your part. Cookies are small text files that are saved by your computer and browser. You will not receive any further notification from Corvin Beatrix EV. Visitors to the Corvin Beatrix EV website (Users) allow Corvin Beatrix EV to use Google Analytics, Google Remarketing, AdWords Conversion Tracking, and Facebook Remarketing. They also contribute to monitoring, tracking their user behavior and using all the services provided by the programs for Corvin Beatrix EV. In addition, the user has the option to disable the recording and storage of cookies for future reference at any time, as described below. We would like to inform our users that the settings and use of Google Analytics, Google Remarketing, AdWords Conversion Tracking, and Facebook Remarketing fully comply with the requirements of the Privacy Authority. Google reports that Google Analytics primarily uses visitor-generated cookies to report visitor interactions on your site. These cookies only store non-personally identifiable information. Browsers do not share their own cookies between domains. You can find more information about cookies in the Google Advertising and Privacy FAQ.
Corvin Beatrix EV uses Google Analytics to measure the performance of your campaigns. Using the program, you mainly get information about how many visitors visited your website and how much time visitors spent on your website. The program recognizes the visitor's IP address, so you can track whether the visitor is a return or a new visitor, as well as track what path the visitor has taken on the website and where they have entered. Corvin Beatrix EV uses Google Remarketing to collect DoubleClick cookie data in addition to the usual Google Analytics data. The DoubleClick cookie allows you to use the remarketing service, which primarily ensures that visitors to the Corvin Beatrix EV website will later encounter the Language School ad on free Google ad slots. Corvin Beatrix EV uses Google Remarketing for its online advertising. Corvin Beatrix EV ads are also displayed on third-party websites by Google, for example. Corvin Beatrix EV and third-party service providers, such as Google, share their own cookies (such as Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) in conjunction with previous visits to the website by users. to optimize your ads and optimize and display your ads.
5.2. Online inquiry, application and level survey
The purpose of data management is to provide interested individuals and applicants with a specific private lesson and / or group course offer. The data provided by the user is essential for identification, contact and, in the case of an application, for the issue of an invoice. Corvin Beatrix EV undertakes to contact the applicant within 2 working days at the contact details provided. We will send personalized offers about our courses and services to the email address provided on the online application form. Legal basis for data management: the consent of the data subject and the provisions of Act CVIII of 2001 on certain issues of electronic commerce services and information society services. Act 13 / A. § (3). Scope of data managed: full name, e-mail address, in case of course application: billing address, telephone number Duration of data processing: until revocation initiated by the applicant.
5.3. Level survey and interest
The purpose of data management: to provide a newsletter service for those who contact the site by filling in the form under the CONTACT menu item, as well as for those who register / subscribe to any form on the site. The data provided by the user is essential for identification and provision of the service. Legal basis for data management: the consent of the data subject and the provisions of Act CVIII of 2001 on certain issues of electronic commerce services and information society services. Act 13 / A. § (3). The scope of the managed data: full name, e-mail address Duration of data management: until you unsubscribe from the service.
When filling in the contact form or during the subscription, the user provides his / her name and e-mail address, and by clicking the check box, he / she indicates his / her express intention to use the newsletter service. If a user no longer wishes to use the service provided by Corvin Beatrix EV, they may do so at any time by clicking on the "We do not wish to receive any more newsletters" / "Unsubscribe" link in the newsletters. Data management can also be terminated by e-mail sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5.4 Adult Education Reporting System (FAR)
Participants applying for publicly announced contact hours and online trainings agree that the education organizer (adult trainer) uploads their data to the FAR online system in accordance with the current Adult Education Act. The LXXVII of 2013. under the law, the adult educator handles it in order to carry out the training a) * the person participating in the training (aa) his natural identity and, in connection with the issue of his educational identification number, his educational identification number, (ab) its electronic mail address; and (ac) details of his highest level of education. (b) training-related data provided by the person undergoing the training (ba) * the highest level of education, professional qualifications, qualifications and knowledge of a foreign language, bb) entering and completing the training or, in the absence of the training, leaving the training, (bc) assessment and qualification during training, (bd) relate to the payment obligations related to the training and the training loan used.
5.5. Newsletter and other notifications Corvin Beatrix EV regularly (typically every 2 weeks or monthly) informs students about its courses and news in a newsletter to those who have contacted the site through the forms, provided their email address and accepted the method of data management. In addition, the Corvin Beatrix EV newsletter system may send other messages from within the service from time to time.
6. Data processing
Corvin Beatrix EV does not use an external data processor in its operations.
7. User rights in connection with data management 7.1 Right to information You have the right to request information about the personal data we handle about you at any time, and you can change it at any time, with the exception of the e-mail address provided during registration. Upon your request, we will provide information about the data concerning you and managed by us, the purpose, legal basis and duration of the data processing. The data will not be disclosed to third parties. You can contact Corvin Beatrix EV staff with any questions or comments regarding data management via the contact details indicated in point 1. 7.2 You may request the deletion, correction or blocking of your data You have the right at any time to request the correction or deletion of incorrectly recorded data at one of the contact details indicated below. Corvin Beatrix EV will delete the data within 3 working days of receiving the request, in which case it will not be recoverable. Deletion does not apply to data processing required by law (eg accounting regulations), we retain them for the required period of time. 7.3 You may object to the processing of your personal data You may object to the processing of your personal data. Corvin Beatrix EV will examine the objection as soon as possible, but not later than within 10 days from the submission of the application, will make a decision on its merits and will inform you of its decision in writing. You can exercise your rights by sending a request to the email address indicated in point 1. 8. Remedies Pursuant to Info.tv and the Civil Code (Act IV of 1959), the User may apply to the National Data Protection and Freedom of Information Authority (1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22 / c .; www.naih.hu).